Andrew’s predictions for 10,000 BC (using Matt McAlister’s prediction generator):
Andrew’s predictions for 10,000 BC (using Matt McAlister’s prediction generator):Andrew, commenting on my earlier post, shared his hilarious predictions for 10,000 BC that were generated by using Matt’s plug-and-play dotcom prediction generator with a few tweaks.
Here are Andrew’s predictions for 10,000 BC:
Last year I made several predictions that now seem ridiculously clothes-wearing. But a few ideas were pretty close. I’ve got a feeling that 10,000 will be a big year, and here are some of the reasons why:
1. A Mesopotamian startup is going to open our eyes to some new ways that Wheel can influence culture. Cave Paintings will pick up on this and run several cover stories on the founders.
2. Og will be in the spotlight for his decision to support Cities 2.0. This will upset Ug, and the scrollosphere will react slowly. The noise will quiet before the end of the year and it will all be forgotten soon after the shock.
3. Fire will see their stock skyrocket after their Cooked Food business starts taking off. We’ve seen it coming for a while now, but 10,000 BC will be the year it really kicks into gear.
4. Either Cook Your Food or Clothes will seek to expand their Cows-As-A-Medium-of-Exchange business by acquiring Domesticated Animals. Plow will be overlooked in the process, and they will see a management shakeout later in the year.
5. One of the big leaders in the Hunting and Gathering industry will wake up to the opportunity in the Agriculture and the Cities 2.0 trends. After months of speculation, they will make a key acquisition that will shake up the landscape for years to come.
Technorati Tags: humor