1. Did I miss something? Do people link to your blog more if every post is a list of truisms?
2. I’d rather people blog in a style I don’t comprehend than not blog: Especially when it’s someone who knows a lot about a specific topic I’m interested in.
3. This will be my last post with numbers at the beginning of each sentence: Until I do it again.
4. Sorry if you don’t understand what this post is about: It’s about a new blog by someone I admire, but who I wish would drop the list thing and start talking like a human being. Or maybe that’s the way he talks all the time. “Kids, list five lessons you learned in school today.”
5. Blog posts can be lists: I like the kind of posts where people talk, however, if lists float your boat, list away.
Update: 6. I’m speechless: Thanks to Dave Winer for giving this humble post such a nice shout-out.
Technorati Tags: blogging