- Randy has a method that may, at first, sound bad for advertisers — until you realize the reader tearing out the ads has to actually “process” the entire magazine and probably views more ads than someone scanning it.
- Quote: “In Nashville, about 280 miles down the Cumberland River, state and federal officials this month began holding weekly public meetings to quell fears after the corps said a worst-case rupture of the dam could inundate that cityâ€™s downtown, causing
- If you don’t think my list of Apple rumors is enough, now you can make your own with this humorous chart.
- A Photoshop how-to for drawing a bubbled-font logo. I think it’s serious, but I’m adding a “humor” tag to it.
- Quote: A researcher at Stanford has created an alternative to the mouse that allows a person using a computer to click links, highlight text, and scroll simply by looking at the screen and tapping a key on the keyboard.
Rex Hammock’s RexBlog.com
The blog of Rex Hammock, founder/ceo of Hammock Inc., a customer media and marketing services company founded in 1991 in Nashville, Tenn. Rex is also founder/helper-in-chief of SmallBusiness.com.
RexBlog.com was created in August, 2000.
Chief Executive Magazine: Top Ten CEO Blogs
Blogs.com: 10 Popular CEO Blogs Worth Reading.
YoungEntrepreneur.com: Top Ten Company-Founder Blogs.
Nashville Technology Council: Social Media/Blogger of the Year (2009).
"When it comes to discussing what the future holds, Rex Hammock is one of the guys you want to speak to."
Recommended by Rex
Recent Tweets by @R