- From young Millennials (ages 13 to 24) to Generation X (25 to 41) to Baby Boomers (42 to 60) and older Matures (61 to 75) — enjoys reading magazines. (But no one likes those goofy age-bracket names.)
- Couldn’t pass up linking to that headline. The device looks pure Soviet era.
- Quote: “Google doesnâ€™t sell any space. It sells user intentions, i.e. whatâ€™s on peopleâ€™s minds. And thatâ€™s a scare resource…Wherever thereâ€™s scarcity, thereâ€™s opportunity.”
- Read digital magazines via Facebook.
- Read digital magazines via iPhone.
- Quote: “In aggregate, these maps are similar to Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia, in that they reflect the collective knowledge of millions of contributors.”
Rex Hammock’s RexBlog.com
The blog of Rex Hammock, founder/ceo of Hammock Inc., a customer media and marketing services company founded in 1991 in Nashville, Tenn. Rex is also founder/helper-in-chief of the wiki, SmallBusiness.com.
RexBlog.com was created in August, 2000.
Chief Executive Magazine: Top Ten CEO Blogs
Blogs.com: 10 Popular CEO Blogs Worth Reading.
YoungEntrepreneur.com: Top Ten Company-Founder Blogs.
Nashville Technology Council: Social Media/Blogger of the Year (2009).
"When it comes to discussing what the future holds, Rex Hammock is one of the guys you want to speak to."
Recommended by Rex
Recent Tweets by @R