- Quote – The majority of visitors to 23 large-circulation magazines, on average 83 percent, only consumed those publications online.
- Report from the Time Inc. Digital Showcase.
- Quote – Publishers are demonstrating a growing belief that while companion online sites (to their print products) are necessary, they are not sufficient.
- Quote – On Monday Plaxo will come out with a social network that gets rid of the walled garden.
- Quote of the day – “That was by far the gnarliest slam on the Mega Ramp that has taken place to this stage.â€ video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KBvCrSjpx9I
Rex Hammock’s RexBlog.com
The blog of Rex Hammock, founder/ceo of Hammock Inc., a customer media and marketing services company founded in 1991 in Nashville, Tenn. Rex is also founder/helper-in-chief of the wiki, SmallBusiness.com.
RexBlog.com was created in August, 2000.
Chief Executive Magazine: Top Ten CEO Blogs
Blogs.com: 10 Popular CEO Blogs Worth Reading.
YoungEntrepreneur.com: Top Ten Company-Founder Blogs.
Nashville Technology Council: Social Media/Blogger of the Year (2009).
"When it comes to discussing what the future holds, Rex Hammock is one of the guys you want to speak to."
Recommended by Rex
Recent Tweets by @R