Rex Hammock’s RexBlog.com
The blog of Rex Hammock, founder/ceo of Hammock Inc., a customer media and marketing services company founded in 1991 in Nashville, Tenn. Rex is also founder/helper-in-chief of the wiki, SmallBusiness.com.
RexBlog.com was created in August, 2000.
Chief Executive Magazine: Top Ten CEO Blogs
Blogs.com: 10 Popular CEO Blogs Worth Reading.
YoungEntrepreneur.com: Top Ten Company-Founder Blogs.
Nashville Technology Council: Social Media/Blogger of the Year (2009).
"When it comes to discussing what the future holds, Rex Hammock is one of the guys you want to speak to."
Recommended by Rex
Recent Tweets by @R
- Penny Pritzker Understated Income by $80 Million
- Google.org's Before/After Crisis Map of Moore, OK, Tornado
- Recommended listen: Ray Manzarek on Fresh Air.
- Personality, social media and marketing: No hiding place.
- Evernote adds reminders
- U-M doctors use 3-D printer to save baby
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Cellphone Store Chain
Daily Archives: Monday, October 8, 2007
On Monday night, October 22, an amazing cast of roots music singers and players will appear at a concert benefiting Butch Baldassari, a mandolin great who is fighting cancer. The concert takes place in Ingram Hall at Vanderbilt’s Blair School … Continue reading
via the NYTimes.com’s DealBook comes this from the Red Herring: “A startup coming out of stealth mode is hoping to upend the market for digital products in the same way eBay did for all types of physical products. First, let … Continue reading