Rex Hammock’s RexBlog.com
The blog of Rex Hammock, founder/ceo of Hammock Inc., a customer media and marketing services company founded in 1991 in Nashville, Tenn. Rex is also founder/helper-in-chief of the wiki, SmallBusiness.com.
RexBlog.com was created in August, 2000.
Chief Executive Magazine: Top Ten CEO Blogs
Blogs.com: 10 Popular CEO Blogs Worth Reading.
YoungEntrepreneur.com: Top Ten Company-Founder Blogs.
Nashville Technology Council: Social Media/Blogger of the Year (2009).
"When it comes to discussing what the future holds, Rex Hammock is one of the guys you want to speak to."
Recommended by Rex
Recent Tweets by @R
- Penny Pritzker Understated Income by $80 Million
- Google.org's Before/After Crisis Map of Moore, OK, Tornado
- Recommended listen: Ray Manzarek on Fresh Air.
- Personality, social media and marketing: No hiding place.
- Evernote adds reminders
- U-M doctors use 3-D printer to save baby
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Cellphone Store Chain
Daily Archives: Friday, October 12, 2007
Last night, the Nashville advertising and marketing firm, Buntin Group, celebrated its 35th anniversary. I worked there for six of the 35 years (1985-91) with some creative and intense — and intensely fun — individuals. It was great to see … Continue reading
(I’m writing something for one of our magazines and need your help. What business lessons have you learned from your dog(s)? Read on, and add your lesson as a comment.) For most of my life, I’ve lived with dogs. They’ve … Continue reading