- Quote – Sting sang it: If you love someone set them free. A paradox only if you think you can force someone to love you.
- Quote – When we start putting our lives online, itâ€™s now possible to take our pulse in new ways. And thatâ€™s news. For what is news, after all, but what is happening to us?
- Quote – What college alumni really want – what could make a magazine like 02138 a must-read, indeed a guilty pleasure – are real alumni notes, the kind that tell the truth about all the school’s graduates.
- With the new properties at Wired Digital, the company will now have a male-skewing audience of about 19 million unique visitors, which will put them in the neighborhood of Forbes.com and the various Dow Jones Web sites.
- The search for a better recommendation continues with numerous companies selling algorithms that promise a retailer more of an edge.
- Today’s weird stat of the day – “36 percent of iPhone users regularly carry another mobile phone as well, most often a BlackBerry.”
Rex Hammock’s RexBlog.com
The blog of Rex Hammock, founder/ceo of Hammock Inc., a customer media and marketing services company founded in 1991 in Nashville, Tenn. Rex is also founder/helper-in-chief of SmallBusiness.com.
RexBlog.com was created in August, 2000.
Chief Executive Magazine: Top Ten CEO Blogs
Blogs.com: 10 Popular CEO Blogs Worth Reading.
YoungEntrepreneur.com: Top Ten Company-Founder Blogs.
Nashville Technology Council: Social Media/Blogger of the Year (2009).
"When it comes to discussing what the future holds, Rex Hammock is one of the guys you want to speak to."
Recommended by Rex
Recent Tweets by @R