Rex Hammock’s RexBlog.com
The blog of Rex Hammock, founder/ceo of Hammock Inc., a customer media and marketing services company founded in 1991 in Nashville, Tenn. Rex is also founder/helper-in-chief of the wiki, SmallBusiness.com.
RexBlog.com was created in August, 2000.
Chief Executive Magazine: Top Ten CEO Blogs
Blogs.com: 10 Popular CEO Blogs Worth Reading.
YoungEntrepreneur.com: Top Ten Company-Founder Blogs.
Nashville Technology Council: Social Media/Blogger of the Year (2009).
"When it comes to discussing what the future holds, Rex Hammock is one of the guys you want to speak to."
Recommended by Rex
Recent Tweets by @R
- Yahoo-Tumblr: It's Not What You Buy, It's What You Do With It.
- Scripting News
- Yahoo! buys Tumblr
- Skip Prichard to head global library cooperative
- What makes him an internet celebrity?
- Hammock Blog: An eBook Strategy
- Ride Your Bike to Work on May 17
- New Yorker Creates Aaron Swartz's Open Source Strongbox
Daily Archives: Friday, May 23, 2008
The last shall be first and the geek shall inherit the earth. Continue reading
Customer line forms at Apple’s flagship store for absolutely no reason | Engadget Sometimes, the subject line says it all. (tags: humor) Related posts: rexblog nano links for 2008-07-26 The Tumblr-fication of Google Reader links for 2008-06-25