Rex Hammock’s RexBlog.com
The blog of Rex Hammock, founder/ceo of Hammock Inc., a customer media and marketing services company founded in 1991 in Nashville, Tenn. Rex is also founder/helper-in-chief of the wiki, SmallBusiness.com.
RexBlog.com was created in August, 2000.
Chief Executive Magazine: Top Ten CEO Blogs
Blogs.com: 10 Popular CEO Blogs Worth Reading.
YoungEntrepreneur.com: Top Ten Company-Founder Blogs.
Nashville Technology Council: Social Media/Blogger of the Year (2009).
"When it comes to discussing what the future holds, Rex Hammock is one of the guys you want to speak to."
Recommended by Rex
Recent Tweets by @R
- Yahoo-Tumblr: It's Not What You Buy, It's What You Do With It.
- Scripting News
- Yahoo! buys Tumblr
- Skip Prichard to head global library cooperative
- What makes him an internet celebrity?
- Hammock Blog: An eBook Strategy
- Ride Your Bike to Work on May 17
- New Yorker Creates Aaron Swartz's Open Source Strongbox
Daily Archives: Sunday, March 15, 2009
Now this is hilarious. Daniel Terdiman at CNET wrote that Twitter users attending South by Southwest Interactive are complaining of the overload and noise caused by everyone who is attending the event using the “hastage sxsw” (#swsx) on anything they … Continue reading