- Another magazine may have received more coverage for posting their entire archive of magazines online (behind a paywall), but Ebony has partnered with Google to offer a 65-year archive for free browsing, (Previously, a partial collection was digitized and available.)
- Quote: "Users decide who has access to the data about their own interactions with the library and what may be done with that data."
- If you think Google Maps looks better on your iOS or Android device, it does. Log in and you'll now see most of the features you see on the browser version.
- From my friend Jeff Jarvis comes this subset of a conversation many of us have been having for a long, long time.
- Quote: While most thought the biggest news out of Amazon’s e-book business this week was the revelation that e-books now eclipse print books, it was actually the launch of the company’s second genre imprint in the span of two weeks (and fifth imprint overall) that’s the bigger deal.
Rex Hammock’s RexBlog.com
The blog of Rex Hammock, founder/ceo of Hammock Inc., a customer media and marketing services company founded in 1991 in Nashville, Tenn. Rex is also founder/helper-in-chief of SmallBusiness.com.
RexBlog.com was created in August, 2000.
Chief Executive Magazine: Top Ten CEO Blogs
Blogs.com: 10 Popular CEO Blogs Worth Reading.
YoungEntrepreneur.com: Top Ten Company-Founder Blogs.
Nashville Technology Council: Social Media/Blogger of the Year (2009).
"When it comes to discussing what the future holds, Rex Hammock is one of the guys you want to speak to."
Recommended by Rex
Recent Tweets by @R