Rex Hammock’s RexBlog.com
The blog of Rex Hammock, founder/ceo of Hammock Inc., a customer media and marketing services company founded in 1991 in Nashville, Tenn. Rex is also founder/helper-in-chief of the wiki, SmallBusiness.com.
RexBlog.com was created in August, 2000.
Chief Executive Magazine: Top Ten CEO Blogs
Blogs.com: 10 Popular CEO Blogs Worth Reading.
YoungEntrepreneur.com: Top Ten Company-Founder Blogs.
Nashville Technology Council: Social Media/Blogger of the Year (2009).
"When it comes to discussing what the future holds, Rex Hammock is one of the guys you want to speak to."
Recommended by Rex
Recent Tweets by @R
- Recommended listen: Ray Manzarek on Fresh Air.
- Personality, social media and marketing: No hiding place.
- Evernote adds reminders
- U-M doctors use 3-D printer to save baby
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Cellphone Store Chain
- Google's Impressive Conversational Search
- Amazon Publishing Introduces Kindle Worlds
Daily Archives: Sunday, May 27, 2012
Craig Mod has written an insightful essay on the role of “book cover” when applied to ebooks. [Read it here.] Think about it: The cover serves a critical marketing purpose for physical books. However, online, ebook covers are typically displayed … Continue reading