Rex Hammock’s RexBlog.com
The blog of Rex Hammock, founder/ceo of Hammock Inc., a customer media and marketing services company founded in 1991 in Nashville, Tenn. Rex is also founder/helper-in-chief of the wiki, SmallBusiness.com.
RexBlog.com was created in August, 2000.
Chief Executive Magazine: Top Ten CEO Blogs
Blogs.com: 10 Popular CEO Blogs Worth Reading.
YoungEntrepreneur.com: Top Ten Company-Founder Blogs.
Nashville Technology Council: Social Media/Blogger of the Year (2009).
"When it comes to discussing what the future holds, Rex Hammock is one of the guys you want to speak to."
Recommended by Rex
Recent Tweets by @R
- Recommended listen: Ray Manzarek on Fresh Air.
- Personality, social media and marketing: No hiding place.
- Evernote adds reminders
- U-M doctors use 3-D printer to save baby
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Cellphone Store Chain
- Google's Impressive Conversational Search
- Amazon Publishing Introduces Kindle Worlds
Daily Archives: Monday, February 4, 2013
A few seconds after I saw the Super Bowl power outage “Oreo Tweet” last night, this is what I tweeted (note: the time-stamp is GMT). Below it, you’ll find my “Monday morning” 5:30 a.m. thoughts: What Apple 1984 is to … Continue reading →